www.dekalbcountyga.gov – How to pay County of DeKalb BillBill Pay
County of DeKalb Bill Payment
DeKalb County is home to in excess of 100,000 more seasoned grown-ups and they are the roots from which their locale develops. Senior Services is committed to giving open doors that advance their lives and urge them to take part in sound exercises, deal with their health, approach assets, and become socially included.
About County of DeKalb:
- With an accentuation on home and network-based administrations that help the autonomous living, DeKalb County is focused on bringing issues to light about issues confronting more seasoned grown-ups.
- Assisting all people with flourishing networks of their decision to the extent that this would be possible.
- Human Services has built up a Coronavirus, asset guide, and Senior Life, that is explicitly intended to give assets to people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
County of DeKalb Online Bill Payment:
- To pay the bill online open the page www.dekalbcountyga.gov
- As the page opens at the center click on ‘Pay a water bill’ button.
- In the next screen under the ‘Register for online access’ section click on ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the next screen enter the username, password click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover County of DeKalb Login Details:
- To recover the login info open the page www.dekalbcountyga.gov
- As the page appears in the login homepage hit on ‘Forgot username?’ button.
- In the next screen enter account associated email, account number click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recovery enter username click on ‘Submit’ button.
Enroll for County of DeKalb Account:
- To enroll for the account open the page www.dekalbcountyga.gov
- After the page opens at the center click on ‘Enroll now’ button.
- You have to agree to the terms and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- In the next screen provide account number, zip code click on ‘Continue’ button.
County of DeKalb Bill Phone Payment:
- For the phone bill payment you have to call on the invoice number
- You have to call on (404) 371-6294. 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
County of DeKalb Bill Mail Payment:
- To pay the bill through mail you will get an address
- You have to post it to PO BOX 71224. CHARLOTTE, NC 28272-1224.
- For more bill payment information you can call on (404) 378-4475.
Read More: Easy way to Bancorp Bank Bill Payment
County of DeKalb Bill Walk in Payment:
- To pay the bill through walk in the lobby
- You have to send it to 774 Jordan Lane. Suite 200. Decatur, GA 30033
- Lobby Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday to Friday
County of DeKalb Understanding Your Water Bill Rates:
- Uniform Rate: This is a structure that has a consistent per unit cost for all metered units of water burned-through on an all year premise. It contrasts from a level expense in that it requires metered administration. A few utilities charge changing client bunches various rates, for example, charging private family units one rate and modern clients an alternate rate.
- Expanding Block Rates: That is a rate structure in which the unit cost of each succeeding square of use is charged at a higher unit rate than the past block(s). Expanding block rates are intended to advance preservation and are regularly found in metropolitan zones and regions with restricted water supplies.
- Declining Block Rates: That are something contrary to expanding block rates where the unit cost of each succeeding square of utilization is charged at a lower unit rate than the past block(s). This rate structures are famous in country territories that administration huge cultivating populaces or regions with enormous clients.
- Occasional Rates: These are rates that cover a particular time-frame. They are set up to support protection during top use periods. Instances of occasional rates might be increments for the mid-year season because of expanded interest related with grass watering and outside exercises.
- Dry Spell Rates: These are like occasional rates however as opposed to applying higher rates during a whole time-frame, they change rates dependent on the neighborhood level. More significant levels of dry spell bring about greater costs for water to empower protection.
- Water Budget Based Rates: This is a rate structure where families are given a “water spending plan” in light of the foreseen needs of that family unit either by the quantity of individuals living in the house or potentially property size.
County of DeKalb Contact Information:
For more information call on (404) 371-2222.