my.lbcc.edu – LBCC Peoplesoft LoginLogin Help
LBCC Peoplesoft Login is an online portal for the students as well as employees of the Long Beach City College. If you are associated with the college you can sign into your respective account at the Peoplesoft portal.
Account login is available to both faculty and students enrolled for education at the city college. You can sign in via the website of the college using any computer or smartphone enabled browser. Read the guide below for steps to the account login procedure. You can also find a walkthrough of the password reset.
What is the LBCC Peoplesoft Login?
LBCC Peoplesoft is an online login platform developed by the Long Beach City College and Peoplesoft. Students and well as faculty members at the college can sign into their accounts at the LBCC.
Logging in a student can access their exam results, academic calendar, class schedule, communicate with their teachers, submit assignments and project, enroll for additional courses and more.
On the other hand if you are a faculty member or employee at the Long Beach City College you can sign into access your work schedule, W2 information, update data for the students and sign up for employee benefits.
How to Log into LBCC Peoplesoft
- Go to the LBCC Peoplesoft website. my.lbcc.edu
- Wait for the webpage to open and there is the login section at the centre.
- Once you have located it enter your Viking ID or Employee ID in the respective space.
- If you are a student enter Viking ID else type in your Employee ID.
- Enter Password in the next box then click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Change Password
- Visit the login homepage of the LBCC Peoplesoft. my.lbcc.edu
- Next look for the login section which is at the middle of the webpage.
- Below it there is a button tagged ‘Change Password’.
- Now a new section appears on the screen.
- Enter the Viking ID/Employee ID in the blank space.
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can change your password.
- In case a user has forgotten their password he/she needs to navigate to the login website. lbcc.edu
- Look for the login widget then eye below it.
- You will find a ‘New/Forgotten Password’ button.
- Click on it and a new section reading new or forgotten password appears.
- Provide the Viking ID/Employee ID and tap on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- In the next step you can reset your password.
Long Beach City College Admission
- If you wish to get admission in the Long Beach City College then you can navigate to the admissions page. lbcc.edu/admissions-records
- At the top right corner of the screen there is a button tagged ‘Apply now’.
- Click on it and a new webpage opens. Scroll down and click the ‘Start my Application’ button.
- Read the application information and once again click the ‘Apply to LBCC’ button.
- Before applying you must create an account or sign in.
- Once logged in the user can apply for admission.
About Long Beach City College
Long Beach City College is a community college located in Long Beach California. The college was founded in the year 1927. It is divided into two campuses in Lakewood Village and Pacific Coast Campus. At the Long Beach City College one can find graduate as well as undergraduate courses.
Read Also….. Canvas Georgetown Law Login
At the end of the conversation we hope we offered enough information on the account login procedure. If you require assistance with anything related to the LBCC Peoplesoft then you must call on (562) 938-4910.