www.enrollnow.net – Register for PA Medical Assistance HelpLogin Help
Pennsylvania Medical Assistance beneficiaries can make their lives a bit simpler by choosing to select now with PA Enrollment administrations. To begin with the enlistment procedure clients should enter their first name, last name, date of birth, and Recipient ID or Social Security Number. People that are not beneficiaries can at present enlist now for another person by entering their first name, last name, and connection to the shopper. For issues with the enlist currently process beneficiaries can call an agent by dialing 1-800-440-3989. There is no compelling reason to stress for clients that are discourse or hearing impeded as they can benefit from outside assistance by dialing 1-800-618-4425. Guests should take note of that the working hours for the PA Enrollment administrations call focus are Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Stand Time.
About the PA enlistment
- Beneficiaries that are selected will have the option to look for human services suppliers on the web and at their recreation
- Once signed in beneficiaries can get refreshes on the status of their pending cases
- Pennsylvania Medical Assistance beneficiaries that have selected can get to the entirety of the most recent data with respect to gatherings and news
- Access to correlation graphs, shopper aides, and emergency clinic records are all there for the comfort of the beneficiary
- Once selected clients that are disappointed with their PCPs will have the option to make a move by submitting questions through email
Pennsylvania Medical Assistance beneficiaries that need to address their date of birth or update their name should contact their County Assistance Office or the Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930. Philadelphia occupants that are having these issues should dial 215-560-7226.
Enroll with PA
To Enroll go to, www.enrollnow.net
Here, at the middle right side click on, ‘Enroll’ in blue.
You can enroll with phone and mail then online. For online at the left middle side click on, ‘Get started’, in blue. Here enter,
- *First name
- Middle initial
- *Last name
- Middle initial
- Date of birth
- *Recipient Id
- *Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Then, click on, ‘Next’ in blue.
For phone call on, 1-800-440-3989. Or mail to, PA Enrollment Services
P.O. Box 61077
Harrisburg, PA 17106.
More info on PA enrollment services
- A wellbeing plan is a gathering of specialists, facilities, medical clinics, and other medicinal services suppliers. They cooperate to meet your social insurance needs. Wellbeing plans likewise monitor your medicinal records. When you get an enlistment parcel via the post office, it will request that you pick. You will pick a wellbeing plan and an essential consideration supplier (PCP) who works with your wellbeing plan. You will pick an arrangement in your district that works with Medical Assistance (Medicaid). Regions have three to five intends to browse.
- Every individual can pick an alternate arrangement. Or on the other hand you would all be able to pick a similar arrangement.
- In the event that you pick another wellbeing plan, ensure the PCP you need is in your arrangement’s system
- If you don’t get a wellbeing plan ID card from the wellbeing plan you picked, call your arrangement’s sans cost number.
- After you select, your wellbeing plan will send you a wellbeing plan ID card and a part handbook. Your handbook discloses to you how to get social insurance administrations.
- You have to show your ACCESS card and your new wellbeing plan card each time you visit the specialist or get other medicinal services administrations.
- Your PCP is your primary care physician or other supplier who gives you a large portion of your standard human services. This incorporates tests and other essential administrations. Your PCP works intimately with you. Your PCP can send you to an expert or medical clinic on the off chance that you need those administrations.
- Every individual can pick an alternate PCP. Or then again you would all be able to pick a similar PCP.
- You can change your PCP whenever by calling your wellbeing plan. It might take a couple of days for the change to occur.
- An expert is a specialist who just deals with one sort of medicinal services need. Masters incorporate specialists who treat things, for example, heart issues, broken bones or certain malignant growths. Your PCP will send you to an authority for care when you have to see one.
- You will get social wellbeing (emotional wellness and required substance use treatment) benefits through a conduct wellbeing (BH) plan. The BH plan you will have depends on the area where you live.
To get more support call on the toll-free number, 1-877-395-8930. Philadelphia residents call on, 215-560-7226.